This Estate Winery in Naramata is for Sale for $1.49 Milllion
Buy this winery and never drink water again
You could be within a nine hour drive of your very own winery. Think of the parties you could have. Located on the Naramata Bench, 3 Mile Estate Winery has a tasting room, winery and production area, guest suites and, of course, lots and lots of grapes.
Where it is
How much it costs
What you get
- 750-square-foot tasting room
- 2,360-square-foot fully functional winery and production area
- two bedroom residence plus three guest suites
- four bathrooms
- 6.9 acres of planted vineyards ranging from five to 23 years old
- the option to purchase an additional 9.76 acres
- 15 parking spaces
Currently 3 Mile produces 1,500 cases of wine a year with the capacity for 5,000. So, you could sell that wine or keep it for yourself. The winery’s grapes include gamay noir, gewrztraminer, merlot, syrah and viognier, which are all tasty and refreshing on a hot Okanagan day. You could invite you friends to your a winery in the Okanagan and sip wine and take a dip in the lake all summer long.