From October 1 to 31, Pasta La Feasta invites you to chow down for a cause. In celebration of National Pasta Month, the second annual culinary event has teamed up with 11 Calgary restaurants to give back to the community. Each local restaurant has created an exclusive pasta dish, which is available on the menu for the whole month of October. For each dish sold, $3 goes to The Alex Community Food Centre. Last year, the event raised more than over $7,000.
Wonder which restaurants are participating and what dishes they’ve whipped up? Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Vendome: Braised beef cheek linguine
- Donna Mac: Cappelletti with kabocha squash, brunost, and oyster mushrooms
- Teatro: Alberta lamb ravioli
- Model Milk: Kale garganelli with pork bolognese
- Cucina: Roasted tomato and walnut pesto bucatini
- Pigeonhole: Ricotta gnocchi with Taber corn, smoked pepper sauce, and parmesan
- PZA: Spinach linguine with seafood
- Alforno: Mushroom fettuccini with poached lobster and miso beurre blanc
- The Eden: Squid ink bucatini with anchovy garlic oil, sourdough gremolata and parmesan
- Villa Firenze: Spinach linguine in a white wine cream sauce, lobster mushrooms and tiger prawns
- The Coup: Agria potato gnocchi
This content was supplied by the advertiser for commercial purposes. It is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the views of Avenue staff.