They say it takes only 30 days to develop a new habit, so Wines of Germany is offering Canadians 31 days to fall for the flavours of German Riesling. During the month of July, participating licensees across Canada are promoting German Rieslings by the glass, bottle, or on custom wine-pairing menus. All customers who order a German Riesling at any of the participating restaurants or purchase a bottle at one of the participating retailers will be eligible to win a Long Weekend for Two to Berlin.
So, if you’re heading to one of the amazing restaurants or retailers listed below, your next stop could very well be Germany!
Participating restaurants/retailers within the Calgary area include:
- Bar Von Der Fels http://barvonderfels.com/
- Donna Mac Restaurant http://www.donnamacyyc.ca/
- Frenchie Wine Bar http://frenchieyyc.com/
- Kensington Wine Market https://www.kensingtonwinemarket.com/
- Lulu Bar https://www.lulubar.ca/
- Metrovino Fine Wines https://www.metrovino.com/
- Model Milk http://www.modelmilk.ca/
- Pigeonhole Wine Bar http://pigeonholeyyc.ca/
- Q Haute Cuisine https://www.qhautecuisine.com/
- Teatro Restaurant https://teatro.ca/
- Ten Foot Henry http://www.tenfoothenry.com/
- Two Penny https://www.twopenny.ca/
- Una Pizza + Wine https://www.unapizzeria.com/
- Vine Arts Wine & Spirits https://www.vinearts.ca/
http://germanwinecanada.com/ to learn more about the contest details and discover the flavours of Germany.Visit
This content was supplied by the advertiser for commercial purposes. It is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the views of Avenue staff.