Tom Styles. Re/Max Real Estate (Mountain View)
What you get
- 6,500 square-feet.
- 5 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. Plus, there is an extra half bathroom.
- Views of downtown and the river. It’s on a hillside, so there are a lot of beautiful views.
- The lower level has a sports bar with 3 satellite feeds.
- The music, televisions, light and temperature can all be controlled by a central remote.
- There is an elevator, because, why not?
- And, there are staff quarters or guest quarters or adult-children-who-won’t-move-out quarters.
It’s on 4.5 acres right in the city. If that 4.5 acres isn’t enough to stretch out in, that land is on a hillside next to the 400 acres of land that is Edworthy Park. That means this home (actually, let’s call it an estate) is just 10 minutes to downtown.